Friday, July 20, 2007

New Note Card Designs!





It's official...we are now joining Blogland! (cheers!)
I really feel like I should say, "Hi, my name is Maggie and I'm addicted to other people's blogs." Liz used to make fun of my blog addiction. Now, she blackberries me to get updates on the blogs we follow. I think the addiction is mutual. Did I ever get an apology??

OK, we created this blog to showcase new products and designs (seriously!). We would also enjoy your input on our new products. As we started trying to compose our first post, we realized that 95% of our thought, time and energy, is spent on our children. Yes, the other five percent is spent on this business, usually between 10pm and 2 am. We love it. Sonic Diet Cokes and Hot Tamales and we can design anything! If we get off on the kid stories, hang in there we'll get back to new products eventually.
If you are browsing our blog and see something you'd like to order, just shoot us an e-mail, justforyou@fpunet.com. It will probably be very late at night, but we will respond.

8 comments:

EMALMADA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TJ said...

Looks great girls!
TJ

Gina Strychar said...

Looking forward to being "addicted" to your blog and all of the fun happenings with the fam. Let's "hear" some news!

Anonymous said...

95% for your children and 5% for your business. You two must have really great husbands! Site looks great!

Kham

Anonymous said...

I love it! And to respomd to the other comment, you both have GREAT husbands!!!
Love, Katie
P.S. The blog "addiction" has now been passed on to me as well!

**Punkydoop's World** said...

I am so glad you made this!! Now I can try and keep up with the fam in Fayetteville!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great girls!! I am so glad ya'll have your own blog now!! Now i have something to do when I'm bored!!(well that is when im bored usually I'm busy)lol~!! I love you!!(check back up with you l8r)
ttyl lyl!!

Emmalou

Anonymous said...

I love the blogsite y'all! One question...Why didn't I hear about this INSANE skydiving episode????